Graphics Web Design & Development (GWDD) is a comprehensive program that trains students in all aspects of Graphic Design, Web Designing and development makes you a complete design professional.
From websites to mobile phone apps & portals, to attractive product packaging, the work of a graphic designer is seen everywhere. But a good design also requires a strong backbone of programming & development. This is the job of a developer.
There will be around 70 crores Internet-enabled mobile phones by 2021*. This shows that the digital customers' appetite for rich content continues to grow. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and high demand for trained and skilled graphic designers, web designers, and developers. You can be one of these in-demand professionals. Learn to design & develop creative graphics for websites, digital ads, and print & publishing with Arena's Graphics, Web Design & Development (GWDD) program.
- Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations
- Web Designing Concepts
- UI / UX for Responsive Design
- Typography Design
- Illustrations for Web
- Creating Artworks
- Layout Design
- Web Animation using Animate CC
- Web Design Portfolio
- Concepts of Programming
- Building Next Generation Websites
- Web Development using Angular Js
- Design and Development using Programming Language.
- Content Management System
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Adwords
- Web Analytics
- Web Design & Development portfolio